WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 6 July 2008

MORE FUN






We are fast running out of titles for our post's really all of our titles should be the same "we love sex".
Seriously though we had some good fun last night taking photo's, I was sat watching tv and Shelly came down wearing just her jeans, she walked straight over to me gave me the camera and told me to film her sucking my cock, I agreed readily.
Shelly has really got a thing about people watching her having fun it makes her so wet and horny, that is what we really want someone to watch!
After the videos and photos we had a fantastic sex session, I would love to go into detail but I really have not got the time tonight so I will just show the pics and video.
Marc.


No comments: