WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 13 July 2008

Fun With Our New Toys

We had some real fun with our new toys,we found our favourite one was the "revolver". Wow girls I definetly recommend this one, I was having orgasm after orgasm and they were so strong i felt like i wanted more and more. Every thrust made me feel like i was gonna cum again. My favourite thing about this one is its like having the effect of a vibrator but the benefit of a real cock, what more could a girl ask for? Marc could feel the vibrations all around his cock and balls which kept him really hard. His vibrating balls all around my arse made me really cum.My latest vibrator is a real tease for my clit, I love the way it is flexi and bendy at the end to play with my g-spot.
Shelly x

No comments: