WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 6 July 2008

JUST SHOVED IT IN ME

Hi everyone, last night I was absolutely shattered I had a bath and came downstairs to watch TV, Marc went and had a bath and come down with my new vibrator and made me wank while he took a video of me, to be honest I really didn't want to fuck because I was so tired, so he finished the video I gave him a quick suck and said I have got to go to bed. We went upstairs and got into bed, I lay face down with my leg slightly raised so my pussy was just exposed, Marc kept on that he wanted to fuck me but I was just dozing and not really listening to him. All of a sudden he climbed on top and just shoved it in me only the first attempt was off target and it went up my arse, well I can tell you that fucking woke me, he pulled it out and put it up my cunt and fucked me like mad it was all over in a couple of minutes he cum deep inside me pulled his dick out laughed said he really enjoyed it and went to sleep. He fucking left me there with all his cum leaking out of me and went to sleep. About 15 minutes later he was well gone and I was wide awake and wanting sex now, I put my finger inside my cunt and pulled it out with all his cum and my juices on it, I sucked it off and it tasted lovely I then started playing with my clit and brought myself to an intense orgasm and then drifted off to sleep dreaming of cock.Its my turn to get him back now I will sit on his face one night while he is asleep. lol.Tomorrow Marc has got a day off work and we want to try fucking outdoors and taking some photos, we will let you know how we get on.Shelly xx

No comments: