WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 6 July 2008

JUST SHAVED MY PUSSY

Its friday night wa hey! Marc has been teasing me with his cock all day today but we havent had the oppotunity to shag. I have been trying to ignore him flashing at me and poking it into me when i bend down or when i have got my back to him but i have made him wait, let him beg, it turns me on. He gonna get more than he was expecting tonight because i have been thinking about the same thing all day too. He has been hard all day and i been wet thinking about it. I am going to suck him dry tonight, I want him to make me cum over and over. I have shaved my pussy all smooth for him so i can sit on his face and cum all over his tongue. I do like my orgasms! I can honestly say that marc always makes me cum when we fuck i dont believe in doing it if you gonna fake "hey girls?" where is the pleasure in that ? Marc knows how to lick believe me....... and fucking is his speciality so i know i in for cum, cum, cum.Shelly xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewli eşler 05537728738 arayin sohbete