WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 6 July 2008

GUESS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO

We recently had an email asking for videos of Marc cumming on my tongue. Marc said he wants to cum in my mouth so other people can enjoy watching so who am i to refuse an offer like that............ Pleasure gonna be all mine. I gonna have a nice slow wank with my favourite pussy tamer, while I am sucking Marc, but to be fair I want Marc to film me cumming so you can all watch.The email was from an Asian couple, now to be honest I have never had any Asian men so guess what I am gonna be thinking about, ( I will leave that to your imagination ) ;-)We will post the videos either tonight or tomorrow.Shelly

No comments: