WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 6 July 2008

LAST NIGHTS SEX

We had a fantastic night of sex last night after we posted our photo's. Shelly led me upstairs by my dick pushed me on the bed and started chewing on my dick like a mad woman, I put a couple of finger's inside her and she was pleading with me to lick her cunt, not one to disappoint I moved her round so she was sat on my face and I started licking her smooth sweet pussy she cum almost immediately all over my tongue, now I love this and it really gets me going I nearly spunked all over her face so I pulled her away from cock just to let myself cool down a bit.

I was still licking her cunt and she kept cummin and cummin, Oh listen to this a few years ago we wrote to a agony aunt in a national paper just for a laugh saying that I found it unfair that Shelly had multiple orgasms every time we fuck and I only cum once, they published it in the newspaper saying I need to control myself and practice having more than one, easy for them to say they ain't fucking Shelly, she is a right handful.

Sorry where was I, oh yes licking cunt and getting orgasmed on, I started talking dirty to her about our blog say that people all over the world were watching her and wanking to her photo's, she shuddered to a massive orgasm so I laid her on the bed and eased my cock into her pussy and started banging fuck out of her, while I was shagging her I was saying " I bet you would love another cock in you mouth while I am fucking you wouldn't you"? Yes yes she was saying.

I then started talking about her being fucked by a big black cock while she was sucking mine, now I know she likes black cock and has had some in the past, so as soon as I started talking about it she smiled and started groaning and pushing against my cock and we both exploded at exactly the same moment, I emptied so much spunk into her it was untrue, it was all dribbling out of her and I love that sight. I was still hard so I put it back inside her and she cum twice more. I was literally fucked by now so we laid and fell asleep both very happy.

No comments: