WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 13 July 2008

Happy Valentines Day

First of all I would like to apologise for not posting on our blog lately, Im afraid we have been rather busy.We are back now and want to wish you all a happy valentines day.I started the day with giving my valentine his present. I gently woke him by sucking his cock, I felt it getting harder and harder in my mouth, wankin him I sucked his cock deep in my throat till he couldnt help himself from cummin in my mouth.This morning has left me feeling wet and horny and I just cant wait till marc fucks me tonight.Im going to start our evening with lots of teasing by putting Marc in hand cuffs. So as not to allow Marc to touch until I say, only to look while I wank and play with him. He will be licking my pussy while cuffed so I can cum all over his lips. To see what happens after this I am afraid I can not tell just yet. You will need to log on to take a look at the photos later for this if you want to know more...........sorry but thats the sort of tease I am.

No comments: