WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 6 July 2008

BLOW JOB IN PUBLIC

Hello Bloggers, I took Shelly out into town yesterday about 9.40am, we only needed to get a few bits so were fairly quick, we did intend to fuck in public but we just couldn't find anywhere quiet. So I pulled into a residential street which was fairly quiet there was a woman walking down the road we pulled up just past her I got out went round to Shelly's door got my dick out and put it in her mouth she hungrily sucked it and I got her tit's out and started playing with them, we could still see the woman walking fuck know what would have happened if she had turned round. Oops.I pulled my cock out of her mouth and we went home for a good daytime fucking, we went to bed and had a fucking good session, I took a video of Shelly having a wank with her vibrator and can you beleive we lost the bloody camera, we hope its in the house somewhere but we cant find it, lets hope someone has not nicked they will get a shock when they see Shelly's cunt with a pink vibe up it.I aint going to get any tonight because last night I kept Shelly awake all night rubbing her pussy and putting my finger up her arse.I am a fucker for this when I sleep I still want to shag her. This probably sounds far fetched but I really do grope her while she is asleep.As soon as the camera turns up I will post the video.Marc

No comments: