WE ARE TRYING AGAIN

Hi to everyone, we have had major technical probs with our blog so we have started again, all old and new posts and links are below. All the dates on this blog will be recent but these are old posts which we have copied and pasted. Our new email is mad4sex@live.co.uk please email us if you want to.
Marc & Shelly

Sunday 6 July 2008

LOTS OF ATTENTION

I have received so much attention just recently from you bloggers out there that i feeling rather shy tonight (I'm sure this little problem wont last).Your comments are appreciated and i look forward to seeing more..........I really would like to see Marc getting a little bit more attention so i gonna be taking some snaps tonight of cock close ups which I hope you will like and perhaps leave some comments.After I have taken some nice dirty pictures I'm gonna take Marc upstairs and let him fuck all my holes. I want him to lick my freshly shaved pussy till i cum (i love to cum on his tongue) he always licks real good. I gonna let him stick a vibrator in my cunt while he fucking my arse because Marc loves to fantasise about me being fucked by him and somebody else at the same time and secretly I fantasise about it to. One day this might happen!Once again thanks for all your comments they make me so wet knowing that you are all looking at me.Shelly x

No comments: